Hi, I’m Sivan. A Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT), Certified Hypnotherapist (C. Hyp), Trauma Informed Embodiment & Empowerment Coach, a wife and mama of 3 homeschooled children.
My personal wellness journey, like many others’, began through food and nutrition and led me to becoming certified as a Nutritional Therapist (FNTP). While working with nutrition clients, I very quickly noticed that while they knew what they should be eating and doing, my clients struggled to stick to their plan for very long, they would “fall off the wagon” and revert back to the old patterns that were keeping them unwell and unhappy.
What was going on here??
I dove into human behaviour and the power of the mind and quickly learned that 95% of our actions, choices and habits are driven by subconscious beliefs that were formed very early on in life (mostly well before age 7), while our conscious mind (which houses our rational thinking, goals and desires) is only in charge 5% of the time.
I’m not a math genius, but the picture was clear. If you have an internal tug-of-war where the subconscious is pulling one way at 95% while the conscious mind is pulling the other way at 5% - The subconscious mind will win Every. Single. Time. while you stay stuck in old patterns and behaviours that don’t serve us, feeling guilty and ashamed, stuck and fed up.
The key to powerful, permanent change, is in getting to the real root cause - the subconscious beliefs that are secretly running your life.
RTT changed everything for me, and for my clients.
I had no idea how profound the ripple effect of uncovering and upgrading the subconscious beliefs that were running my life would be.
Every aspect of my life changed, from my relationship with my husband, to the relationship with food and my body, and everything in between.
And my clients were having incredible results too! From quitting sugar, to getting over procrastination, relief from physical pain, and sleeping soundly after years of insomnia, just to name a few.
I now offer RTT sessions along with a diverse skill set of tools and modalities to regulate the nervous system, release trauma stored in the body, and uplevel your mindset to set you free from whatever is holding you back, so that you can step into your power, and finally live the life you deserve and desire.
Thank you so much Sivan for breaking down the mental blocks that had me stuck for so long. Your wisdom and compassion made me feel safe and supported whilst we worked through the tough stuff. You’re brilliant at honing in on what needs to be done – even when I don’t want to do it! You’re spot on and I’m so glad afterwards that we did the work. Eternally grateful to you.
I am still speechless. WOW WOW WOW. What an incredible experience, you elicit pure MAGIC Sivan!! That was one of the most transformative, healing and powerful sessions I've ever experienced. Your energy and essence was pure nourishment. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for guiding me through such a beautiful process. You are a master at your craft.
Sivan is truly a gifted coach and healer. Within one session I felt the difference! She was able to get to the root of the problem quickly and guide me through my healing process with incredible warmth and compassion. Her soothing demeanour made me feel instantly calm and at ease. Anyone who is lucky enough to experience a session with her will not be disappointed.
I just finished my session with Sivan, and I feel light, empowered, and excited. I was a bit unsure of what it would be like, but Sivan made me feel completely at ease, and guided me gently through the whole process in the most magical hypnotic state. I can't recommend this experience enough!
I haven't had a drop to drink since our session, after being a regular drinker for 30 years. I haven't had a single urge, I'm not pouring wine instead of eating a snack, the habit is completely gone. Thank you!!
My RTT session is changing my life! I no longer feel like I'm not good enough, I know my weight doesn't define me, and I know I can be of service to others. I'm changing many aspects of my life since my session with Sivan, I even wore a bikini to the beach for the first time and it felt great!
Join us on our Free 7 Day Reconnect and Rediscover Series
A journey of reconnecting to your inner power.Get Started